Richfield Industries is committed to protecting the environment in all of our activities as consumers of material and manufacturers of products. Our policy is based on cost effective decisions and practices, which provide opportunities for continuous improvement.
Our Environmental Objectives Are:
- Compliance with all local, state, and federal laws governing environmental regulations and membership in the Michigan Business Pollution Prevention Partnership.
- Employee training to protect the environment in all work practices.
- Sound environmental practices in every stage of developing new product.
- Practice effective pollution prevention, reducing or eliminating wasteful practices and recycling of materials.
- Continuous review of all aspects of our environmental procedures; looking to improve management of environmental resources and waste generation.
- Maintain good communications with our local community, relaying our commitment to protecting the environment.
Corsair Engineering Only